To all you Pig mains out there: Bacon!
That’s right! I said it!
Let it be known that any time a Pig is hunting me, I’m verbally calling it every food name that applies!
- ”Get your ham hocks off of me!”
- ”That’s right, crouch away like the bacon bit you are!”
- ”What kind of attack was that? You missed me with your — pork chop!”
- ”Hard to see in the tall grass? Well, that’s what you think, ya sausage link!”
- ”Don’t put that thing on my head or I’ll stuff an apple into yours!”
- ”What’s with the bloodpoint grind ya pork rind?”
- ”Pallet + pig = ‘ground’ sausage patty!”
- “Go away! I’m in this locker for a reason! I’m IRL trying to take another bite of your cousin!”
Ahhhhhh. That was low, but I feel better. Now let’s see if we can all just get along throughout the holiday season. Your favorite time of year, eh Pigs? .............. (ahem, honey-glazed!)
Comments
You're making me hungry! As a Pig second-in-command I'll keep these lines in mind when chasing survivors 😄
Hehe. This Pig: vicious but delicious!
I was in a SWF once and one of my friends DS'ed the pig and said, and I quote, "Get off me you soggy ham lookin a**!"
Wow! He was being chased by rump roasted pork loin! Lmao!
Omg! To the tenderloin who just chased me away from each puzzle box until my head popped, just know I’ve got a charcoal briquette with your name on it!
Baby back ribs indeed!
Just once, can we see The Pig hanging from one of those meat hooks?! Right up there where it belongs!
I'm gonna mori all of you.
I'm never playing against a pig again, so I'll never have to worry lol.
Unless you're on Xbox, you'll be fine. I also save them for particular nuicances.