Legion power and 360 maneuver
I started to play Legion recently and hitting survivors with legion power is tricky because survivors can confuse and make Legion miss with a 360 maneuver.
I suggest that Feral Frenzy is not cancelled if Legion miss a hit or only after missing 3 hits. That would also make pin add ons more viable as you could do them at multiple survivors.
Comments
Get better, lol. It's not that hard to hit survivors trying to 360.
I completely agree lol not even to be mean @emyung
dedicated servers and auto aim make you miss a lot
To be fair, since they added dedicated servers countering 360s are way harder than it used to be, especially on an ultrafast killer like Legion in frenzy.
As a legion main, if you suspect a 360 , swing and sway right or left. Wide hits always clip them
Or if you legit just stop while they are trying to 360, 8/10 they will just collide into you and you get the hit