Archives Permanency?
So, playing through the Archives missions is actually quite fun for me (although slightly frustrating for some of them at the higher ranks......), and I saw that there's a little thing marked "Ends in XX Days".
My questions are: Is this for just the one book, or all 4? And if so, is it possible that we can have Archives as a more permanent thing for those of us who are really into lore and wish to continue exploring the realm of the Entity more than once a year?
I really do want to continue playing through Archives and learning more about the characters, but I have to balance playing the game around work and life in general, and just don't believe that I'll be able to get my last few challenges on Tome 1 done, then do the others within 55 days especially with Christmas around the corner at time of post.
Comments
Tomes are pernament. They stay forever.
Rifts on the other hand end after XX days.
Oh, good. I wasn't sure which was staying. It's also nice to just see people try out different things with the Tomes.