Is this a bug or a feature?

When you’re struggling on the hook you cannot hear the killers terror radius so you have no idea if they are near by or not.

I am almost positive that this is a bug, but it has been in the game for so long now that I’m not sure anymore. Is this intentional on the developers side, or is it just a bug that they haven’t fixed for months now?

Comments

  • I'm pretty sure you could hear it before I know you can get stake out and pebble on both hook states

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    I'm pretty sure you could hear it before I know you can get stake out and pebble on both hook states

    Yeah you used to be able to hear it during struggle phase, so I’m pretty sure it’s a bug. I don’t remember reading a change about it in any of the patch notes.