When does level 2 tome release?
I bought the rift pass yesterday but im scared I wont get the whole pass because im at tire 21 and I finished the tome so their is no easy way to get rift fragments
Tagged:
Trusted
I bought the rift pass yesterday but im scared I wont get the whole pass because im at tire 21 and I finished the tome so their is no easy way to get rift fragments
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tuesday
Really?
Thanks!
Sorry to be that person, but it's actually Wednesday. Or Thursday, depending on when you live. Specifically, it's due to release on the 13th at 11am ET.
thanks again!
@thatfoxy
People ask this question a lot, so I opened DBD just to grab this image for this question now...
Here.
Tome ll: November 13th
Tome lll: November 27th
Tome lV: December 18th
These dates are subject to change btw... as the image says.
I wouldn't say "Tome 2" because that would mean the second tome, which is coming out next mid chapter patch.
It really doesn't matter how you say it... tome, level, path, sequel, whatever...
I would say it does matter. Tome 2 refers to the second tome, while what we're talking about here is level 2 of the first tome. They're two different things. But anyway yeah who cares