Pip system is broken
Lately in games, I've been playing certain games against killers that aren't that good, and sometimes escape without a chase. I often only get the safety pip, and sometimes even depip. How is this okay, if I'm actually preforming well?
Comments
This happens on both sides. I literally haven't lost a game in months and still VERY rarely get a pip purely because I dominate most of my games too quickly (and because I get punished by the emblem system for using my chainsaw).
I've already started playing completely differently to get my pip. I will kill 2 survivors regularly, farm with the other remaining survivors if they are cooperative immediately and kill one of the other 2 after farming for a bit unless both of them are too adorable* to die.
* = this is a prime example of a survivor who's quite simply too adorable to die.
https://youtu.be/V8f3KqOavUkthe benevolent emblem is a great example of it being terrible
It works the other way too, I play not-so-good and sometimes I tend to pip or safety when I shouldn't. Usually only happens in Purple, Green, or Yellow ranks for me. I'm currently sitting in red ranks so I see myself depipping or getting a safety pip more often than not (I still don't agree with the safety, I agree with depips). But because I got pips when I shouldn't is what even got me to red ranks where I do NOT belong.