What is the best load out for Micheal Myers?
I want to see other players loadouts.
I want to see other players loadouts.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I use Nurse's, Sloppy, BBQ, and STBFL. His small terror radius let's you catch people with Nurse's, Sloppy forces them to heal longer, BBQ because duh, and STBFL is great on him because you should only waste two stacks max on your Obsession if you're saving your T3 pops for them.
This is my film accurate build for him...
Monitor And Abuse
Brutal Strength
Enduring
Save The Best For Last
Don't know if it's the "best" build for him, but I can tell you from experience it works quite well for me.
Monitor/Ruin/BBQ/Enduring always works good for me.
Ruin, Infectious Fright, Enduring, Spirit Fury/Bamboozle.
Whispers, pop, surveillance and corrupt intervention.
Monitor, PGTW, Corrupt Intervention, Enduring is what I am using.