Let's talk cosmetics

I wanna hear what y'all wanna see.

I wanna see Kate have a spring outfit with a flower crown and have hag with thorns and roses on her body with a thorny claw as her weapon

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I've always wanted a body paint of the Canadian flag on Jeff since he's Canadian

  • Legacy for console

    Besides that, a bikini outfit for Meg and Jane.

  • Leatherface needs some of his trademark digs. I wish Myers had some more of his movie cosmetics.

    I'd actually like to see mask/weapon trading among the killers. I think I'd like to see more mythological/cthulhu themes with killers.

    Honestly the best survivor cosmetics have been the 80's stuff and the sweaters. I think they should do more generational styles and themes.

  • More Jane cosmetics pls

  • *Chanting* Bun-ny Feng. Bun-ny Feng. Bun-ny Feng.

  • I wanna see some goth cosmetics for Nea. It would fit her very well

  • Feng Min

    - gothic outfit

    - beach outfit

    - school girl outfit

    - cute Santa outfit

    - Bunny Min. yeah you saw that coming


    Legion

    - prom outfit (Susie) cosmetic contest gave me hope for this

    - maskless cosmetic

    - Casual Legion. This is the most unlikely as they betray the theme of legion but I'd like to see them with no hoods just looking casual.


    Amanda.

    - full Saw 1 outfit (test subject is literally based on saw 3 just with sleeves to cover for the wrist weapon)

    - Saw 2 outfit

    - Hoffman inspired outfit I'm surprised we haven't got one of these yet

  • i'd love a fancy dress for Meg, like Claudette has.

    I really want a mrs. clause Jane outfit

    i'd die for a tuxedo trapper

    anything 80s themed for all survivors and killers would be so fun. like the crazy neon workout outfits from the 80s.

  • Shirtless cosmetics for Jake, Dwight and Jeff.

    Bunny Feng. More Feng Cosmetics.

    Kate in a better dress( Flowers or a plain dress) More Jane Cosmetics.

    Nea that has paint cans as a belt of some sort and has glow in the dark spray paint on her body.

    Also Gardener Claudette, straw hat, overalls, flower basket.

  • @Speshul_Kitten said:

    Legacy for console

    Besides that, a bikini outfit for Meg and Jane.

    Yes!

  • I'd like to see them get the rights to add the various film versions of Michael Myers, especially Halloween 4. Maybe add Laurie's hospital gown from Halloween 2 (1981). Also, maybe add some of the neon Ghostface masks. Finally, if they could ever make it happen, a classic Robert England Freddy skin would be nice.

  • I do have some I would like to see in the game, especially for some of the licensed characters, but I decided since the inclusion of the pass that I am not purchasing anything except for survivors/killers/chapters.

    No more cell cosmetics for me. Not spending another penny on unnecessary, pointless tat.

  • Susie hasn't gotten anything yet, I'd like to see her get something new!

    Anything licensed, specifically Quentin's actor likeness and anything Leatherface

  • I mostly want stuff for Freddy:

    -Rober Englund Freddy cosmetic

    -Entity Freddy/trench coat demon freddy (from Wes Craven's new Nightmare)

    -The power glove as a weapon


    Other (bad) ideas:

    -Joker outfit for the Clown

    -Medieval Ash (based on the climax of 'army of darkness')

  • I would love to have fancy outfits for every character, especially the survivors, for Jane, David, Jake and Feng.

  • Also more Beach/Summer outfits.