[SUGGESTION] Rework for hex perks
This is not my own suggestion, but I liked it, and I don't think the user who made it posted it here.
Killers should have a fifth perk slot that can only be used by Hex perks. However, the other slots can still have either type of perk.
The fact that they can be completely destroyed in 30 seconds makes it so a Killer can effectively start the trial with only 3 perks, even though they picked 4. This way, at least, a single Hex perk could be picked with the knowledge that even if it's destroyed, you still have a full loadout (4 perks).
Comments
I'm on board!
agreed
Indeed, that's the idea.
Exactly. Hex perks are too vulnerable to be given a normal perk slot. You go in with 4 Hex perks, by the middle of the game you're down to zero perks. This way, you can equip one Hex perk without worrying that you'll lose it immediately and have your perks down by 25%.