The insta Flashlightbug is back ? and out of control, fix it pls !
So the last 15 matches.....every match 2-3 flashlights (yellow without add ons #########). You will get insta blind or very fast blind. Something is not ok. I tryd out with: Lightborn. Doesn´t help much. Now everytime i see survivors with more then1 Flashlight, i will insta dodge the lobby until that´s fixed cause it´s annoying.
Comments
instablinds were never a "bug". They aren't back flashlight blinds only take around 1 sec to go off.
Do you have a video of you getting insta blinded? Id like to see what you mean
Seeing as this is the only post i've seen about it i'd say they probably got blinded by a flashlight and are assuming it was instablind.
have you tested it? if not then why are you defending it? I'm pretty sure everything is working fine.
I did not notice any problems with Flashlights, neither as Survivor nor as Killer.