Stop to want rework every killer

since the rework of Freddy people keep asking for other killer rework, i say no, they're fine as they are

Comments

  • @yukairi said:

    since the rework of Freddy people keep asking for other killer rework, i say no, they're fine as they are

    Except Legion and Nurse while many others need Quality of Life changes to bring up there game.

  • If think that every killer is fine as is then I can't believe that you've played them extensively.

  • I play ghost face spirit Freddy and demogorgon

  • @yukairi said:

    I play ghost face spirit Freddy and demogorgon

    Guess what? There are more than 4 killers. Some of them could use some love. Why would you possibly oppose better balance among killers?

  • legion does need a rework though although that'll be another 2 years

  • reworks are only really necessary for legion imo.

    the others would only need some adjustments / buffs to be viable.


    or ofc fixes.

  • @yukairi said:

    I play ghost face spirit Freddy and demogorgon

    Just so u know all of those killers you play have had adjustments on them. Freddy had a full fledged rework too.

    You might be fine with your killers being in a good state, but a lot of people on both sides of the field would like to see other killers buffed.