Ebony mori

This Mori can be super fun, if done right, for both sides, play it with dying light, all of a sudden you get choices, as a killer you can really make them suffer, with 2 hooks, or 3 at the start, maybe a 4th or 5th for good measure, then kill after a person 2nd hook, then after the 5th, other than obsession, (so 2/2/1 hooks or 3/1/1 or 3/2/1 would be more fun, max BP out and make have less players even worse) does it make the Mori dull? No, you are making the game longer and causing issues for everyone, then they finally see the Mori, they then hope it ain't their time, I been both on recieving and delivering end of this and it made the Mori, super, damn, fun, only 1 salty boi and that's for it's existence, I used my perk to trap you first, you had chances, they were just limited, honestly, if people didn't use it outright and took advantage of it with another perk, it would make it very enjoyable, maybe Devs could think on this? Change the Mori to not be insta kill, but require minimum hooks overall instead, it means one person would be a huge mega target, but, that's the norm anyways cause that's the smart thing to do, less to deal with, as they have less time, just an idea that I found made that dreadful Mori, more enjoyable to play, both sides (first game was against and wow did it make the game change midway after a sacrifice was made, I thought, cool, that one was only hooked once, I'll save, and then she died and the game changed, this killer was either going to hook again or, end my life) so yeah, instead of just all these the different Mori make it based off hooks total, or have it one must be sacrificed another must be done twice, then once and ofcourse R.I.P the last if they fail to get hatch

Comments

  • Needs a Tl;Dr

    However, Mori's like keys and other things require an objective to be completed to use the Mori. Regardless if you believe they should require more or less hooks, they still require an objective to be completed.

    Although in my honest opinion, I do feel Mori's and key/toolboxes are all looked at because all speed up objective completion.

  • @Objectively_speaking said:

    Needs a Tl;Dr

    However, Mori's like keys and other things require an objective to be completed to use the Mori. Regardless if you believe they should require more or less hooks, they still require an objective to be completed.

    Although in my honest opinion, I do feel Mori's and key/toolboxes are all looked at because all speed up objective completion.

    Hmm, but I want people to read it all, no point writing it out otherwise, anyways, I was just saying to up the amount needed, cause getting a Mori is a waste of BP right now cause everyone insta DC unless they are a good player that deserves a good vote, cause, ebony is rare to start with, and is a fair bit of BP to just waste, I have no issue with a key, still needs 3 gens, and I just got to hunt the key holder, it was an idea to at least make it feel more enjoyable for both killer and survivor, cause hook and insta kill isn't fun more survivors and as a killer, not so fun myself, hence I tend to take it, but not use it for the sake of using, hell I used the Mori where you only get to kill one and all DC then call me tons of rude names I couldn't kill the rest, just the one, this style of Mori I feel both sides could agree to, a killer needs to kill, they want blood too

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I think of something totally different when I read the word Ebony...maybe it's just me.

    I get ya ;)