What the hell Devs has doing with the Nurse? Shes garbage now ! and more ...
HEAR ME OUT !
I don´t want to talk with any Dev or any Mod about the changes....but im so tired to see what they has done with the Nurse. She is a garbage killer now a big garbage !! ..and don´t tell me how to play her. I play on Red Ranks ....3600h i spend in DBD and i have seen so many stuff on history.
She was my Mainkiller ! and now... ? who´s next ???
The Spirit ? and then Billy and continue so on ? ... because some community member are crying here on the Forum ? Survivor is so easy to rank up and pip at the momend. Everyone knows that. The Devs know that. They have the statistics and they see it.
So why they change nothing on the highrank games...Survivors trolling you and rushing you down. They force us to play with crapperks like ruin and stuff to slow down a little bit the game and if you don´t.... Survivors rushing you down with 5 minute games. This has nothing to do with gameexperience and this is not fun.
This is a Pain ! and i don´t spend any cent in the future in Dead by Daylight if they change nothing in the future.
I PLAY KILLER AND NOT BUTLER FOR SURVIVORS
Some ppl think this is a Baitpost ?, no this here has nothing to do with bait. This is the truth and my opinion
Greetings a rly mad Killermain
Comments
No I excluded the fatigue time intentionally..you forget they modified her cooldown start time and nerfed each of her cooldown addons heavily before release
The Fact is, the Nurse coremechanic is a big slap in our face and which dev has make the decision to make brown, to red add ons (wich are crap). Shame about that Nursechanges
R.I.P
Basically Nurse went from fun killer to boring, yet powerful. She's no fun to play anymore and her new add ons are basically just as bad as before.
Yeah, I wanna be 4.6 with no power...
haha xD
Nurse hasn't changed much if you're a Nurse player who didn't rely on 3+ blinks/omega blink builds. With double recharge add-ons, you're basically playing a base pre-nerf Nurse.
Nurse nerfs only affected bad Nurse players.
I hated the nurse before i hate her weazzing and she was always so borring to play outside of blinking never realy liked her .... forced mysellf to learn to play it no addons got to get good ... " i hate the spirit to by the way lol " ...
now the nurse is even slower ... and less fun to play ffs most of the killers are crapy or not fun to play im down to hag, freedy, plague and to a less degree pig
@PNgamer we've now got an answer from devs regarding nurse: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/866488#Comment_866488
She is not fun at all to play now
Still have to wait for recharge and maybe people I dunno..wanna actually play with her new addons without feeling like a slug..? Maybe ?