Do lockers affect Pinky finger's exposed status?

I was doing a ritual today as Clown, hit Nea while exposed as she hopped into a locker and she came out only injured. I made a couple of gifs to show what happened, because I wasn't sure if my eyes were deceiving me. lol

(This was from the survivor's pespective by the way)

https://media.giphy.com/media/TkD8x9DF96cVUndWa3/giphy.gif


https://media.giphy.com/media/ZdlpaZ9r6UMac4jSTY/giphy.gif

Is this intented or bugged? I rarely use clown and I couldn't find anything on how long Pinky Finger's exposure is suppose to last.

Comments

  • It lasts the same duration as the gas effect believe

  • You can see that the Exposed effect wore out once she was out of the locker, it only lasts 3 seconds once they exit the cloud so basically once she was in the locker the 3 seconds started. It is strange that she came out injured though.

  • @HatCreature said:

    You can see that the Exposed effect wore out once she was out of the locker, it only lasts 3 seconds once they exit the cloud so basically once she was in the locker the 3 seconds started. It is strange that she came out injured though.

    @HatCreature

    She was hit as she went into the locker a second time. Even the person playing was a bit thrown off.

  • If you get a direct bottle hit the exposure effect will last as long as the cloud effect will.

    Due to the fact that Nea jumped into the Locker she was technically out of the cloud so the exposed only lasted one or two seconds before the persistent effect wore off.

    However while she was Locker juking you did manage to get a hit on her which is why she came out injured and then you hit her again which downed her

  • @HatCreature said:

    You can see that the Exposed effect wore out once she was out of the locker, it only lasts 3 seconds once they exit the cloud so basically once she was in the locker the 3 seconds started. It is strange that she came out injured though.

    If you look closely at the first gif you can see the clown wiping his weapon meaning he did get a hit while she was locker juking

    Hence why she came out injured

  • @Volfawott and Johnny respectively, howddily doodily. That was definitely a hit and strange, you can see that in the gif Nea still had the Exposed status and it went away when he wiped his weapon so that should have been a down.

  • @HatCreature said:

    @Volfawott and Johnny respectively, howddily doodily. That was definitely a hit and strange, you can see that in the gif Nea still had the Exposed status and it went away when he wiped his weapon so that should have been a down.

    It probably was a split second situation I've seen that happen with people using ghostface or Myers but honestly it's pretty inconsistent sometimes it will down them sometimes it won't as I said split second is a very annoying thing to judge

  • Looks like an unintended bug.

  • @Volfawott said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/823006#Comment_823006

    It probably was a split second situation I've seen that happen with people using ghostface or Myers but honestly it's pretty inconsistent sometimes it will down them sometimes it won't as I said split second is a very annoying thing to judge

    @Volfawott

    That's what I am guessing too, it must have been a split of a second kind of thing, cuz I was expecting her to come out on to the ground. I downed her right away right after so I can't complain, but just wondered if lockers affected it.