The campfire roars to life. I know what this means: It is time, again. I turn to Meg; our eyes lock in grim acknowledgement of what is about to transpire.
I go to the "dressing room" -- our collective pile of tattered clothing. My blood-soaked shirt and pants are still there, as well as the sanguine vat with the viscera of those who have tried before. I quickly change, and apply my war paint.
From the community chest, I select my implements of war: A flashlight the color of some Jurassic children's mascot, and a profane rune that Jeff etches into my hand, as he has many times before. I check my torch's bulb, and it is to my satisfaction -- industrial-grade brightness, and a brand new battery.
My compatriots and I enter the fog, and begin the hunt for the broken-down generators that will save our lives, such as they are. We hear a ghastly moan and a "whoosh" before Claudette looks up from our repairs and shoots me a nervous look. She immediately collapses on the ground before my eyes.
My fingers spasm almost involuntarily, the flashlight's clicks bringing only scant relief this time. I look skyward, furious with our captors, and shout to the heavens, as I have many times before.
"######### dcs, Behavior fix your god damned game."
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You'd be better off trying that on a different site, maybe Discord or even Omegle, if you want it bad enough.
The campfire roars to life. I know what this means: It is time, again. I turn to Meg; our eyes lock in grim acknowledgement of what is about to transpire.
I go to the "dressing room" -- our collective pile of tattered clothing. My blood-soaked shirt and pants are still there, as well as the sanguine vat with the viscera of those who have tried before. I quickly change, and apply my war paint.
From the community chest, I select my implements of war: A flashlight the color of some Jurassic children's mascot, and a profane rune that Jeff etches into my hand, as he has many times before. I check my torch's bulb, and it is to my satisfaction -- industrial-grade brightness, and a brand new battery.
My compatriots and I enter the fog, and begin the hunt for the broken-down generators that will save our lives, such as they are. We hear a ghastly moan and a "whoosh" before Claudette looks up from our repairs and shoots me a nervous look. She immediately collapses on the ground before my eyes.
My fingers spasm almost involuntarily, the flashlight's clicks bringing only scant relief this time. I look skyward, furious with our captors, and shout to the heavens, as I have many times before.
"######### dcs, Behavior fix your god damned game."
This sounds fun. If you're still looking for people to do let me know and we can talk details.
Discord: Dalberg#9823
Steam: Dalberg
My profile pic on steam is a myers with a cursed smile.
Definitely try discord
You might wanna try to ask this on discord
Wasn't there a roleplay thread on here a while ago? Idk if it's still active, but you can try the search function.