Which non-licenced killer will you pick?

If you could only pick one, which non-licenced killer will be pick? And why?

Comments

  • Sasquatch of course.

    But as nice as Sasquatch is, I'd much more prefer Lord Farquaad. Which just happens to be a licensed charcater unfortunately.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/576/S3F6L6LW76FA.png

    because we need a crazy anime girl in the game they should be able to put her in the game the devs did say nothing is off the table now ;)

    Didn't OP say non-licensed? :P

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/576/S3F6L6LW76FA.png

    because we need a crazy anime girl in the game they should be able to put her in the game the devs did say nothing is off the table now ;)

    Lord Farquaad.jpg

    Lord Farquaad is the true killer here

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/822502#Comment_822502

    it does not have to be yuno they can just create their own anime character and put it in the game and just call it "the anime" or something for nickname lol

    If it's not a licensed character, why would they make a character who stylistically clashes with the aesthetic of the game? :P

  • A Mummy would be nice.

    But I actually dont want another unlicensed killer. I want Chucky.

  • A beautiful, small and seemingly harmless plant girl, with pink pustula flowers growing out of her...who giggles sadisticly while she snags you with thorny veins- pulls you towards her..and slowly eats you alive with a horrific Venus flytrap-like mouth erupting out of her back...

    A Killer who only has to catch a survivor, not hook them. something that you can fight back against, but ultimately fail, if you are caught one too many times.

    I call it ‘The Blossom’...

  • A zombie, like an actual zombie

    Its power could have something to do with like spawning NPC zombies throughout the map that will grab at survivors and bite them giving them an infection. They need to get rid of the infection or else they will turn into a zombie themselves and die. Their zombie will join the horde in biting and infecting survivors. The way to rid yourself of the infection is through medical supplies provided throughout the map.

    Maybe make it so they have to go to more than one after every infection. They get bit the first time, they only need to go to one. They get bit the second time, they need to go to two etc.

    It could be called "The Horde" or something like that

  • Bloody Mary. I think a mirror world could be cool if done right.

  • I'd be up for a knight themed killer... or an alien invader type. I think it'd be cool

  • I´d like a vampire and the Mothman

  • A scarecrow!!! That’d be interesting :)))

    And yeah, I’m aware the HillBilly DOES have a scarecrow cosmetic. Same thing with the Wraith now that I think about it. But I want to see a power that ACTUALLY has to do with a scarecrow. Like standing still T posing to trick survivors, or teleport to several other scarecrows splayed across the map at will like traps. A little similar to Hag and Demo, but the difference here is that they’re always visible, can’t be disabled, and can be teleported to at will.