@lyric said:
Ok right I guess that’s why I sent a video to Patricia to help out right ? Because I didn’t want it to be fixed and “exploited “ F off dude im trying to help you’re wrong this time
@lyric said:
Ok right I guess that’s why I sent a video to Patricia to help out right ? Because I didn’t want it to be fixed and “exploited “ F off dude im trying to help you’re wrong this time
I was wrong. My apologies.
It’s all good mate no worries , my apologies for being rude as well
@lyric said:
He’s probably one cheating is why he’s so mad idk why else he would be because even if it was a mistake and they don’t read bugs here they can still see it and address it I’ve seeb not_queen respond to people multiple times in the little bit I’ve been on here
Not only do I not play on console, but I stream my games. Feel free to drop on by and point out how I'm cheating: twitch.tv/blaziken_rjcf
Be warned that any form of toxicity will get you instantly and permanently banned.
Calm down sheriff youre not allowed to ban or judge someone. The only problem right now is you. Take a break from DbD and your keyboard and enjoy your real life if it even exist. Thank you OP for your statement.
@lyric said:
No they were making the rank ones appear as twenties and getting the rank 20 killers not good
oh i see, well if the issue i mention didn't gets fixed it is more or less the same, since they can still queue as Rank 1 vs rank 20 killers lul
Not like this though because remember this mid chapter patch keeps anyone from de-ranking so it’s always a new killer who hasn’t played because you can’t lose pips anymore from 15 -20 so it’s literally someone who either never plays killer or is just buying the game in perspective
Pisses me off when self-righteous idiots do this. It just makes the game worse for everyone.
Bro, he didn't post it looking for people to replicate it, he posted it so that the Dev's wake up and fix it. You are the one who is getting all hyped for no apparent reason. Take a break from your keyboard.
>
I agree with you.
Unfortunately stuff like this getting out into the wild needs to happens sometimes if the "legal" channels that are meant to used are not even monitored.
Just look at poor Snowdon, Manning and Assange. Poor bastards. Even if they did report illegal activity by means of the right channels it would have been shut down in the name of National Security. The USA loves that one excuse even in the face of being guilty as sin.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was wrong. My apologies.
Is this a bait? I don't see any screen or something
Is this really a bug? Dude this is like been on the game forever, if someone queues with a lower rank they can always get Low Rank Killer
So Rank 1 survivor (x3) team up with his rank 20 friend he will get matched vs a Rank 20 Killer
I don't think this is an exploit, this has been on the game like forever and no one complained about it
oh i see, well if the issue i mention didn't gets fixed it is more or less the same, since they can still queue as Rank 1 vs rank 20 killers lul
>
I agree with you.
Unfortunately stuff like this getting out into the wild needs to happens sometimes if the "legal" channels that are meant to used are not even monitored.
Just look at poor Snowdon, Manning and Assange. Poor bastards. Even if they did report illegal activity by means of the right channels it would have been shut down in the name of National Security. The USA loves that one excuse even in the face of being guilty as sin.
true story.