No, and please don't make another account to change your name... you can't change your name yourself... and having multiple accounts on the forums is bannable...
I can @MandyTalk@Rizzo90 and @Gcarrara for you so they can contact you personally through PMs and ask what you'd like your new name to be!
So do please wait for their response, it won't happen instantly of course.
No, and please don't make another account to change your name... you can't change your name yourself... and having multiple accounts on the forums is bannable...
I can @MandyTalk@Rizzo90 and @Gcarrara for you so they can contact you personally through PMs and ask what you'd like your new name to be!
So do please wait for their response, it won't happen instantly of course.
Oh if that’s so then it’s ok, because all I just wanted to take the number 16 off the end of my username
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@prettyflacko16
No, and please don't make another account to change your name... you can't change your name yourself... and having multiple accounts on the forums is bannable...
I can @MandyTalk @Rizzo90 and @Gcarrara for you so they can contact you personally through PMs and ask what you'd like your new name to be!
So do please wait for their response, it won't happen instantly of course.
Oh if that’s so then it’s ok, because all I just wanted to take the number 16 off the end of my username
I mean, I already @'ed them so... lol...
Anyways, they'll be able to remove the numbers for you when they respond to the post.
Just let me know then
They'll @ you here most likely, or PM you.
Good luck!
I DM'd you @prettyflacko16 👍️
I’ll respond once I have an idea of what I’d like my username to be then
Done 😁
I'll proceed to close this one!
Have fun everyone!