I almost forgot to answer this before I got off...
I did a test in KYFs with Bamboozle and without...
It takes 2 seconds-(Ish) without bamboozle and the same goes for with Bamboozle... So no, it doesn't increase the vault speed in Feral Frenzy... I'm pretty sure they made it that way so people wouldn't get angry about the vault speed again... (Since that's one of the things people hated about Pre-Nerf Legion.)
I almost forgot to answer this before I got off...
I did a test in KYFs with Bamboozle and without...
It takes 2 seconds-(Ish) without bamboozle and the same goes for with Bamboozle... So no, it doesn't increase the vault speed in Feral Frenzy... I'm pretty sure they made it that way so people wouldn't get angry about the vault speed again... (Since that's one of the things people hated about Pre-Nerf Legion.)
Lol it does increase it, i defenitely felt the diffrience when playing legion with bamboozle and fire up.
We really need a video on this lol I for one feel it should increase the vault speed during FF. I don't have Bamboozle on Legion yet but I do plan to, it just makes sense.
We really need a video on this lol I for one feel it should increase the vault speed during FF. I don't have Bamboozle on Legion yet but I do plan to, it just makes sense.
I run Bamboozle on Legion purely for the vault speed and playing the occasional game without it, yes, I definitely feel the difference. Bamboozle 100% affects Legion's vault speed.
I almost forgot to answer this before I got off...
I did a test in KYFs with Bamboozle and without...
It takes 2 seconds-(Ish) without bamboozle and the same goes for with Bamboozle... So no, it doesn't increase the vault speed in Feral Frenzy... I'm pretty sure they made it that way so people wouldn't get angry about the vault speed again... (Since that's one of the things people hated about Pre-Nerf Legion.)
From the looks of it, the only increase that's notable is 4 Tokens of Fired Up! + Bamboozle or 5 Tokens of Fired Up! + Bamboozle...
I'm still counting 2 seconds ish for both though... but you can see that it slightly increases the time by like... what... 0.2 seconds or something?
Which isn't worth having two slots for... and it's especially not worth it if it only gives you that increases around the end of the match...
If you want to get technical... it looks like it gives an increase? But it's so small that it's hard to even notice... or my minds playing tricks on me and there is no change at all... because again... it's hard to even notice.
i too remember a lot of complaints about their new vaulting speed, though i dont exactly remember any for the old one...
Before the nerf.
A fair bit of people hated how fast he could vault over pallets and windows... it was mostly because it combined with the other thing people hated... that his FF attacks (when missed) didn't stop Feral Frenzy.
That's where the argument that he had "no counter" when getting hit by him came into play...
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@HatCreature
I almost forgot to answer this before I got off...
I did a test in KYFs with Bamboozle and without...
It takes 2 seconds-(Ish) without bamboozle and the same goes for with Bamboozle... So no, it doesn't increase the vault speed in Feral Frenzy... I'm pretty sure they made it that way so people wouldn't get angry about the vault speed again... (Since that's one of the things people hated about Pre-Nerf Legion.)
Imagine Bamboozle + Pre-nerf Legion vaulting... jeez...
Thank you for all your wisdom, I appreciate all the help :)
No problemo! Have a good day now.
Lol it does increase it, i defenitely felt the diffrience when playing legion with bamboozle and fire up.
We really need a video on this lol I for one feel it should increase the vault speed during FF. I don't have Bamboozle on Legion yet but I do plan to, it just makes sense.
Trust me, it does.
I run Bamboozle on Legion purely for the vault speed and playing the occasional game without it, yes, I definitely feel the difference. Bamboozle 100% affects Legion's vault speed.
actually, no one really complained about that.
this was a side effect of the devs reducing the overal FF movementspeed and it is confirmed this was unintentional.
i highly doubt they'll revert that though :/
I remember that a fair bit of people didn't like his vaulting speed...
It wasn't like... the majority saying it, but a decent amount didn't like his vaulting speed.
@FireHazard Just found this
@HatCreature
From the looks of it, the only increase that's notable is 4 Tokens of Fired Up! + Bamboozle or 5 Tokens of Fired Up! + Bamboozle...
I'm still counting 2 seconds ish for both though... but you can see that it slightly increases the time by like... what... 0.2 seconds or something?
Which isn't worth having two slots for... and it's especially not worth it if it only gives you that increases around the end of the match...
If you want to get technical... it looks like it gives an increase? But it's so small that it's hard to even notice... or my minds playing tricks on me and there is no change at all... because again... it's hard to even notice.
yeah, but was that before or after the nerf?
i too remember a lot of complaints about their new vaulting speed, though i dont exactly remember any for the old one...
Before the nerf.
A fair bit of people hated how fast he could vault over pallets and windows... it was mostly because it combined with the other thing people hated... that his FF attacks (when missed) didn't stop Feral Frenzy.
That's where the argument that he had "no counter" when getting hit by him came into play...