Please fix hillbilly’s emblems
I’m tired of playing billy, getting 3 or 4 kills in like 5 minutes, and either not pip-ing or depip-ing because you get basically no chaser Points for using your chainsaw
Tagged:
Trusted
I’m tired of playing billy, getting 3 or 4 kills in like 5 minutes, and either not pip-ing or depip-ing because you get basically no chaser Points for using your chainsaw
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel like an escape or 3/4K should always be a safety pip at least.
So, no heals, no saves, barely saw killer?
What did they do camp? You could've camped in TR and evader would've went to iri very fast.
She got two hooks and didn’t camp