Old Theme settings
I have been playing dead by daylight since 2016 and I would like you to add old theme setup so let's say. You could select between the old and new screens of the layout screen for exemple
Like this one
I have been playing dead by daylight since 2016 and I would like you to add old theme setup so let's say. You could select between the old and new screens of the layout screen for exemple
Like this one
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd love that.
Its always nice to have options. I'd be down for it.
I would not have any faith in them to maintain two separate UI schemes, they can't even get one straight.
i totally agree too