Upticks in legion

Was there a buff to legion? I’ve played about 10 matches today and 8 of them were legion, or did a popular streamer put out a build everyone is using?

Comments

  • Sometimes I just like to go fast.

  • I haven't played him for a while but I returned to him. He might not be strong, but for me he's the most fun killer of all. That's the only reason for me to play Legion more often.

  • i just want to go feral, okay? >:-0

  • I have played 30+ games of survivor at rank 1, and I have only seen one Legion. And that was because my steam name requested that people play Julie (I've been dying to see the new Julie skin as survivor okay! don't judge me!). So far, I have not seen the new Julie skin yet.

  • @Mister_Holdout said:

    I have played 30+ games of survivor at rank 1, and I have only seen one Legion. And that was because my steam name requested that people play Julie (I've been dying to see the new Julie skin as survivor okay! don't judge me!). So far, I have not seen the new Julie skin yet.

    I’m at rank 2 and I’ve just been seeing Legion, Huntress and the occasional Ghostface, none of the main ones like billy or spirit which is weird. I hope you get to see that sweet new skin!