ARCHIVES

are you playing like a dick because of some of the archive challenges???

I am.

Comments

  • yes, "heal 4 health states", yes please we'll make it + botany+ healing survivors strait after i unhook them

  • ... I went into the basement to search the chest. Another survivor got downed in the killer shack before I could start. I hid in a locker, and after the killer hooked him and went away, I got out of the locker and searched the chest before unhooking the survivor.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    ... I went into the basement to search the chest. Another survivor got downed in the killer shack before I could start. I hid in a locker, and after the killer hooked him and went away, I got out of the locker and searched the chest before unhooking the survivor.

    all for that chest challenge ?

  • @Keanuqwerty said:

    yes, "heal 4 health states", yes please we'll make it + botany+ healing survivors strait after i unhook them

    ??? i woulda done the same thing if i thought of it

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    wglf stacks --> teammates , FACTS!

    none of my bitches have wglf ?