Well I made it to rank 1 survivor for the 2nd time ever
dear god no last time was a horrible experience);
dear god no last time was a horrible experience);
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
...
well my next goal is rank 1 killer but I suck ass
Been there, feel your pain
solo survivor?
Yep solo queue since the day I bought this game
Yeah same here, occasionally 2 years ago I had one friend to play with but didn't last long :P
took me a bit to get to rank one at first but once i did i remained pretty consistent with it as long as i had the time to do so
lately ive been busy with school and other personal things and only play around about 2-3 matches a day and tend to get a lot of casual games because of purple ranks, i dont play enough these days to get to red but a good 3 day hardcore game sesh will always bring you back there :P
whatd you find hard about ranking up these days? for me it's just time, especially with the spike in queue times. ranking up feels pretty easy for both sides still.
mori's and bad matchmaking
Congrats Jake main! 🥳
The hardest part to get from 3 to 2 and then 1 is just the sheer number of teammates DCing... meaning I have game where I have no chance to even black pip