slenderman?
why not? would be really cool :D
why not? would be really cool :D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it'd be cool. I wonder about the rights.
instead of gens survivors have to collect a bunch of notes and each note they collect, the slenderman unlocks more of his power
Lol that would literally be a joke of a killer. Please no, next they will be asking for Freddy from Five Nights at Freddies.
Form what I know about Slenderman, how would he interact with survivors?
What would his attack be? The only thing imaginable would be a tentacle attack. I just don't see him using a weapon.
And what would his gameplay be?
Ghostface on steroids?
He stalks you until your static meter is full then pounces on you? He don't walk, he just glitch-teleports around the map?
I don't see Slenderman as a working killer in DBD. Just play Ghostface with his lederstrips.
The problem is that Slenderman is such a meme of a killer that only little kids who are 12 and read creepy pastas are afraid of. He has become a living meme.