So many details I haven't seen up close. The panda nurse headpiece, I had no idea how it actually looked because it's kinda fades in the customisation screen.
If the developers remove that bug, and not make it a feature, I am legit quitting the game. Because that would be the ultimate proof that the developers are 100% not listening to feedback from their community. Litterally no one would be against that bug being turned into a feature.
So many details I haven't seen up close. The panda nurse headpiece, I had no idea how it actually looked because it's kinda fades in the customisation screen.
NO! I haven't done this and you don't have P3 Freddy! I wanna see him!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Theres really no reason to get rid of it.
It affects literally nothing.
I really like this, so many details you can see!
They should keep it like this, it doesn't hurt anyone.
The best bug in the game honestly.
I agree that it's cool to see all the details up close
If the developers remove that bug, and not make it a feature, I am legit quitting the game. Because that would be the ultimate proof that the developers are 100% not listening to feedback from their community. Litterally no one would be against that bug being turned into a feature.
Because of this I now know Legion masks has eyeholes.
Isn't that wonderful?
How is everybody doing this? I want to spin my killer round too. Is this PC only?
Only works in custom game as of right now.
Aww.
BHVR! Your bug is bugged!
They multiply!
NO! I haven't done this and you don't have P3 Freddy! I wanna see him!