Which Exhaustion perk will you use after patch 2.1.0
( Sprint, Lithe, Balance Landing, Dead Hard, Adrenaline )
for me it's lithe for 3 reason:
1- You can activate it when you need it
2- You can run free before the chase without get exhaustion
3- It's work with (quick and quite, dance with me, vigil)
and i will use Adrenaline in swf .
Comments
Adrenaline and Sprint Burst on Nea because I have a flashy outfit on her.
To be honest, using lithe and balance landing together looks pretty good since they have conditional triggers and you can just choose which one you want.
I'll probably stick with Lithe and Adrenaline. I like Lithe because, even though it's situational, it works well with other perks, like you said, and there's a bit more freedom in when you use it. I like Dead Hard, but it's almost worthless once the killer knows you have it so I might lean toward Adrenaline.
Lithe and Adrenaline as well
Will probably stick with that
I'd rather not get stuck in a chase and then hit with a bottle with an exhaustion addon leaving DH/BL/Lithe useless. If anything the exhaustion changes just made SB the even more obvious choice (to me at least).
Sprint Burst.
It's still good. Dead Hard has too many conters. Lithe triggers quite unreliable. Either because the chase doesn't trigger, the killer is laggy (not uncommon here in Europe), or exhaustion AddOns. Balanced Landing is more reliable, but problem is that drop spots are quite rare on maps.