Should the Dev's Take a Chapter to Fix the Game and not Release a new Chapter or any new content?
now that we have the rift i think we can afford to wait a chapter IMO.
they could also take the time to do a bunch of map reworks that are badly needed
now that we have the rift i think we can afford to wait a chapter IMO.
they could also take the time to do a bunch of map reworks that are badly needed
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I want to have fun, And bugs for me don't pop up very often.
So... Give me a new chapter that obviously would have bug fixes in it lol. (Like every other chapter...)
There’s not even any bugs that are that serious to take a 3 month break to fix and every chapter always comes with a ton of fixes anyway
they could also take the time to do a bunch of map reworks that are badly needed
they are reworking a map this year anyway though
reworking one map with one chapter release, but multiple original maps that came out first, along with haddonfield badly need a rework, and they could take the break to fix multiple.
A stronger foundation will lead to better and less bug riddled future releases. Fix core issues first!
Edit: Spelling
I don't think new chapters and bug/balance fixes are mutually exclusive, let's be real here they got enough devs to do both at once
Also new chapters are what I retain interest in this game for, without them the m1/loop simulator would get too boring and I would shrivel up and die. And I'm still waiting for a killer that fits me like a glove, each chapter I always hope that it'll be the one but no luck so far. Without them doing a chapter not only is that longer I'll have to wait for the next killer but each killer after that would be 3 months later than it would have been otherwise