When I play a killer or survivor I use at least 1 of their unique perks always. Does anybody else do

I know that there are meta builds and stuff, but like I feel like I should use one of them. I mean not in (RIP KYF) Custom Game, but like in real games I try to use at least one of their perks even if they are garbage. I'm leveling up Kate right now and I currently have Dance with me I, Iron Will III, and Windows of Opportunity III. If I don't get any better perks, ill put on sprint burst. When I switch to Adam I'll be using Autodidact and Deliverance.

Comments

  • I like to play immersive when I play killer, so, I try to run 1 or 2 of their own perks most times.

    As survivor, though, I'm just in it for the LOLs... so I have no immersion. And run any perk, really.

  • I sometime run monitor and abuse on doc when I'm running calm add ons together for a lower terror radius.

  • I don’t use teachable perks on survivors...keeps them from being skins and actually gives me reason to play other survivors. Plus it means I literally can’t use a meta build so win/win.

    Killers are unique enough through powers so I don’t worry nearly enough about perks on them.

  • Personally I like to go with something useful which the Survivors would never guess until they are on the wrong side of it. Territorial imperative is a good surprise perk

  • Not as killer but as survivor i play with 3 teachables frequently. I guess because i feel like the survivors have more personality and it makes them feel unique. It also matters a lot less since i have 3 teammates anyway

  • Kind of hard to make builds around Freddy if I have to use one of his unique perks. Although I do do that as Survivor.

  • I main Freddy at red ranks, average 3 to 4k every game, and I use ALL of his perks + BBQ. It's amazing how sometimes I never even get to use two of them (the ones about the end game)

  • For survivors I like to keep the "flavour" of each one, so Nea will always have BL, Kate will always have Dance with Me and Feng will always have Lithe.

    Having said that. It's a really bad idea because as a killer, I expect survivors to have these perks and mixing it up would make much more sense.

    A David with Sprint Burst? No David. No!