Why dont we get Finaly a Healthy Balance?
In Every Game we Know when a Character is Named OP or by Fact the Strongest the Game always Patch that other Kick this Character from the Throne.
But how can it be that Behaviour has such Issues Finaly Balance the Nurse that she also 1x Step from her Throne ? she is since her Release #1 Killer unbeaten.
Comments
The Nurse is only in that spot because Survivors don't adapt to her. There are endless guides on how to escape the Nurse, but they'd rather complain about her and ask for nerfs than change their gameplay for once.
For that, they would have to BUFF all the other killers. Unless you want to have age long lobbies at rank 1.
EDIT: ohh and survivors would have to be nerfed HARD according to your logic.
This is kinda useless answer
The nurse is in that spot because she controls the match. A good Nurse can't be countered by anything no matter how good you are. Sure maybe u prolong the chase by a little but once u got seen u ain't gonna escape from a good Nurse.
Then maybe you shouldn't "get seen" in the first place.
Thank you for proving my point.
Wouldn't it be adorable if u wouldn't see any survivors for the entire match, every match? Because seems everyone wants them to play stealthy.
And thank you for proving my point as well. Survivors don't want to adapt to the Killer they're facing.
Bullshit!
A god nurse spends hundreds of hours to master her (getting a lot of crap from survivors during this time, btw.)
If survivors would spend an equal amount of time to learn to dodge her hits, she wouldn´t be OP.
2 weeks ago i did my daily ritual, where i had to be chased by the killer for 2 minutes in 1 chase. It was against a rank 2 Nurse. I had no problems against her and escaped.
So again, just learn to juke her.
Pro tip: Don´t run in circles!
Why is this answer useless? He is right. You just have to learn how to play against her.
But i guess it´s easier to call for nerfs instead of adapting.
Nurse. Is. Where. All. Killers. Should. Be. Except. Stealthy. Killers.
How does that invalidate what I said?
Mostly when I play killer I'm gonna play Nurse so I know what I'm talking about. I'm not saying she needs any nerfs. To be efficient with her takes practice... a lot of it so I'm not saying to nerf her. I'm just saying that the match will be controlled by her if she's good she wins if she's bad she's most likely going to lose... simple as that.
As for the Juked a Rank 2 Nurse for 2 mins it doesn't mean anything. I can also be rank 2 and never have played Nurse so I'm like : OK let's try. IT's one of possible situations.
Same applies for survivors. When you control the match with her, it´s possible that you play against survivors which don´t belong to that rank. Because deranking as survivor is almost impossible.
it doesn't
That's OK. It doesn't make you less of a man.
You're telling him to get good when the thread is about nerfing the nurse. You need to check your ego and try behavioral therapy. Stalking someone on the forums to start ######### with them wherever isn't healthy
Just because Freddy is the worst killer doesn't mean he's complete trash. Try him with sloppy butcher, the uncommon dress add on, and any number of other perks to combine. Freddy can be an absolute **NIGHTMARE** in the right hands