What is your tactic for readying up as killer?

I think how you do this sets the tone for the entire match.

 You basically have these options:

You ready up before any survivors enter the lobby. This sends the message: I don’t care if you are all P3 Claudette's with toolboxes or torches. I dont adjust my loadout for yours. I will take on all comers. You are a brave and fearless killer.

You don’t hit ready at all just wait for the timer to run out. Make them wait. Yes sir…you are the boss. Or is there even a killer there at all?

Next my favorite. After the 4th survivor readies up you pounce like an evil puma and ready up yourself within milliseconds. You are awake, alert and ready to hook them all.

Next the impatient killer. You click ready on and off to make them hurry up. Your time is valuable. You can get a lobby in seconds whereas they will have to wait another 10 minutes. So get a move on. I am doing you a favour by even playing you and my time is precious (PS4).

Finally the coward. You wait for them all to ready in fear that the harmless looking Feng Min will transform into a P3 David with torch at the last moment. Only when you are sure there are no nasty surprises do you hit ready. If the survivors don’t ready up you quit the lobby.

Which one are you?

Comments

  • I wait for the last survivor to ready yp and then immediately ready up. My hope is that someone forgot to do their items, and readied up without being actually ready, dont want to give them a chance to unready

  • 1st step, un pause Spotify to have music blasting in my ears.

    2nd, sip on my beer and check the pings of my prey.

    3rd adjust build if I see it needed

    4th ready up

    🐖

  • I just ready up and play. I don't care what they bring or what their level is. It's of very little importance.

  • Just wanna say I really enjoyed reading this post because I've done all of these at some point or another!

1 2 ›