I just had an adreanline bug happen to me
I kept the speed boost after the effect was done the hell?
I kept the speed boost after the effect was done the hell?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
will I get banned for this it was completely non intentional
I doubt you'll get banned for something you couldn't physically stop from happening haha.
Likely not, in fact posting about it will likely help get rid of it faster.
I suggest reposting this issue in the feedback forum tho
I read someone posted earlier about their speed being wrong, and they ended up getting banned.. so ... who knows.
I'm on xbox so it happens on xbox
I’m on ps4 that happened to me earlier too. The haste didn’t go away like it usually does.