[Perk] Huntress Lullaby

Why is this perk a hex totem?

Comments

  • I don't know. They should either not tell Survivors that you have it, and have them figure it out, or just not make it a hex perk.

  • For me, at least, shouldnt be a hex perk. Everything that this perk does should be base for survivor gameplay OR make it not a hex perk. Sometimes, you're repairing motors from 0 -> 80% and you get 0 skillschecks.


    You get no benefits on defending this totem; you'll get genrushed, no late game potential as devour hope. This perk is thought to help you protect the gens in an active manner, be there, near the gens, apply pressure; yet most of the time its just a dead perk.


    Only time I managed to make it work was cause the hex was between the las 3 gens that I manage to protect together, making surv impossible to do anything -Doctor Skillcheck build-

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/815383#Comment_815383

    Yeah I don’t understand why the first skill check you get at the BEGINNING of the game it tells you. Kinda ruins the entire perk. Just don’t tell use until it starts affecting survivors like they do with Devour Hope.

    Definitely.