While I would like for it to see a token system; it ultimately wouldn’t be good because one person could just horde all 5 leaving the rest of the team ######### (if they have Inner Strength).
All it'd result in would be one person urban evasioning around the map and hoarding all the totems for themselves.Being able to prep one heal for yourself is enough.
I am usually the one using Small Game in my team, and it's my task to destroy all 5 totems to prevent us from noed. So that's not "hording".
As a survivor I would so much love to get tokens. And that somehow tells me, that it would be totally op. I would have 5 free heals and just combine that with lithe and dance with me, just to vanish into the next locker for 7 seconds.
I hate feeling like I can't cleanse to get NOED out of the way because that would mean getting suboptimal use out of my perk, but at the same time being worried that if I don't cleanse, I'll lose totems anyway to my teammates. And I'd like it if I didn't have to struggle not to get unreasonably angry at teammates who don't have Inner Strength cleansing totems when I need them for my perk.
I say no (not because I think 5 locker heals would be "OP") but because people would stack as many tokens as they could messing anyone else running the perk. With that being said I also think the perks popularity isn't near enough for this to actually BE a problem.
I'll still keep my answer as "No" but its due to possible implications should the perk ever become "meta".
On a side note in the event you enter a locker the same time a killer hits and downs you does it auto eject you from the locker or is it possible to heal yourself up from the "down" state? Its such a rare occurrence I'm not sure.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’d like the perk if it gave me tokens per totem cleansed.
While I would like for it to see a token system; it ultimately wouldn’t be good because one person could just horde all 5 leaving the rest of the team ######### (if they have Inner Strength).
Lets not give Survivors a perk that basically gives them 5 free heals please? If they hoard them all.
All it'd result in would be one person urban evasioning around the map and hoarding all the totems for themselves.Being able to prep one heal for yourself is enough.
@Luigifan64 "horde all 5" ?
I am usually the one using Small Game in my team, and it's my task to destroy all 5 totems to prevent us from noed. So that's not "hording".
As a survivor I would so much love to get tokens. And that somehow tells me, that it would be totally op. I would have 5 free heals and just combine that with lithe and dance with me, just to vanish into the next locker for 7 seconds.
I hate feeling like I can't cleanse to get NOED out of the way because that would mean getting suboptimal use out of my perk, but at the same time being worried that if I don't cleanse, I'll lose totems anyway to my teammates. And I'd like it if I didn't have to struggle not to get unreasonably angry at teammates who don't have Inner Strength cleansing totems when I need them for my perk.
I say no (not because I think 5 locker heals would be "OP") but because people would stack as many tokens as they could messing anyone else running the perk. With that being said I also think the perks popularity isn't near enough for this to actually BE a problem.
I'll still keep my answer as "No" but its due to possible implications should the perk ever become "meta".
On a side note in the event you enter a locker the same time a killer hits and downs you does it auto eject you from the locker or is it possible to heal yourself up from the "down" state? Its such a rare occurrence I'm not sure.