Hair Changes??

Im delighted to see the hair physics are making a return seen in Nancy’s newest outfit and janes day of the dead outfit they have nice physics similar to the old hair which I love! much better than the stiff chunky Kate hair etc.

Comments

  • Yes ! I'm hoping they don't all of a sudden change Nancy's ponytail and make it rubbish like they've done with Feng's and Meg's white sweatband pony :/

  • I've noticed this too. The black hair cosmetic the hag has used to look tacky as hell. Like a poorly dyed wig. Now it actually looks like hair and you can see all the little strands sticking out. Blew me away.

  • Im glad they are adding physics back the clay stiff hair sucked

  • Now it's just time to fix Jane's ponytail.

  • @ProfoundEnding said:

    Now it's just time to fix Jane's ponytail.

    RIGHT I WANT THE PHYSICS BACK IN IT

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I love Nancy’s new hair. Me and a lot of people were upset when they changed Kate’s hair along with all the rest (but most noticeable was Kate’s)

    let’s just hope they listen to us and keep it.

    I miss Kate’s old wig

  • They probably changed it originally because it was glitching all over the place. I'd rather have stiff hair than glitchy hair personally, but if they can figure out a way to get the best of both worlds, I too am happy with the new physics.

  • @Fibijean said:

    They probably changed it originally because it was glitching all over the place. I'd rather have stiff hair than glitchy hair personally, but if they can figure out a way to get the best of both worlds, I too am happy with the new physics.

    I just loved how floppy Kate’s old hair was even if it was glitchy and unrealistic lol. But Nancy’s new ponytail and Janes new hair are giving some nice movement back

  • @MedicSpirit7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/821316#Comment_821316

    I just loved how floppy Kate’s old hair was even if it was glitchy and unrealistic lol. But Nancy’s new ponytail and Janes new hair are giving some nice movement back

    Yep, people play Jane for the nice movement.

    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)