Could you please add more rewards in the free track of the rift
I'm not asking for a lot here, I just want the free track of the rift to have a equal amount of rewards to the premium track of rift.
I'm not asking for a lot here, I just want the free track of the rift to have a equal amount of rewards to the premium track of rift.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you want rewards, then pay for it and play a lot. If you have a life outside of dbd, then pay more to get your rewards.
At least put some shards or blood point in there.. last few pages are literally empty
It's funny that the game asks me to claim reward after i unlock a tier, and then finds out there is nothing to claim at that slot LOL
well i'm 14 and alot of jobs won't hire 14 year olds besides I don't want to spend 10 dollars to get more rewards
In Apex you stop getting rewards for free track after level 37.
In PUBG you earn rewards every 5 levels it seems till level 100, most of them being coupons.
In Fortnite .... im not sure how it works for f2p players but ... i think they get some rewards till certain point? Atleast it was like that in previous seasons.
In DBD you get stuff every 5 levels or so (charms and skins) till level 55 when it makes a jump to Claudette's hair and final charm.
Some shards, BP, another 10 vials of Serum, something would nice. It's disheartening for it to be all "claim your reward!" after six hours of playing only to find... the tier is empty.
And it's not a subtle way to encourage players to buy the premium pass. It's not subtle at all. I hope to get far enough in the Rift that I feel buying the premium pass will be worth it, but every time I unlock an empty tier I feel less encouraged to continue bothering with it.