If not then how to do you submit clips? @Peanits @Patricia @not_Queef
You don't, but it definitely helps. You can always submit them in Media Lounge if you don't happen to stream.
You pinged the wrong person...
@Peanits said:You don't, but it definitely helps. You can always submit them in Media Lounge if you don't happen to stream.
@Peanits said:
Thanks! And yeah I really don't have the time to stream so I just record certain games.
@Hoodied said:You pinged the wrong person...
@Hoodied said:
OMG I did! I can't edit it though ?
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You don't, but it definitely helps. You can always submit them in Media Lounge if you don't happen to stream.
You pinged the wrong person...
Thanks! And yeah I really don't have the time to stream so I just record certain games.
OMG I did! I can't edit it though ?