Adjusting Adrenaline

Am I the only one who believes adrenaline shouldn't proc if you are on hook or exhausted? Seems unfair to have a free health state, sprint longer than the other exhaustion perks, and have it delayed until it can be used.


Thoughts?


For the record I play survivor and killer frequently enough to not favor one or the other.

Comments

  • Hi, I'd like to say that on rare occasions Adrenaline has little to no use, although then again, that can be said for most perks.

    Also, Adrenaline does not have a longer haste duration, it is the same 3 seconds as all other haste based exhaustion perks.

    It is a meta perk that is somewhat countered by NOED.

  • @GoatyTCO said:

    Hi, I'd like to say that on rare occasions Adrenaline has little to no use, although then again, that can be said for most perks.

    Also, Adrenaline does not have a longer haste duration, it is the same 3 seconds as all other haste based exhaustion perks.

    It is a meta perk that is somewhat countered by NOED.

    Nope. Bullsh#t.

    Adrenaline has 5 secs of Sprint Burst. Read the description more carefully please.

  • @Toxicboii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/814647#Comment_814647

    Nope. Bullsh#t.

    Adrenaline has 5 secs of Sprint Burst. Read the description more carefully please.

    Tf, I don't remember that last time I used it or read about it. Doesn't feel like it at least.

    Anyways, it's a one use exhaustion perk, so I'd say it's somewhat just, also you can't exactly choose WHEN it activates, that's ofcourse only if you're not on comms.

  • It has a 5 second sprint burst built in. And unlike NOED there is no way to prevent it from happening besides killing everyone before all the gens are d

  • @GoatyTCO said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/814650#Comment_814650

    Tf, I don't remember that last time I used it or read about it. Doesn't feel like it at least.

    Anyways, it's a one use exhaustion perk, so I'd say it's somewhat just, also you can't exactly choose WHEN it activates, that's ofcourse only if you're not on comms.

    So a survivor should be able to use their exhaustion perk ( sprint burst, balanced, etc) then get 5 seconds, almost double the haste duration, and heal a health state?


    Feels more like a crutch that has developed into necessity because every high rank player relies on it. It's just an overloaded perk

  • I feel like it should heal you when you're injured without a sprint burst and give you a sprint burst that avoids exhaustion when healed.