Survivor salt after patch 2.1.0
I love seeing all of these posts full of saltty survivor tears after the latest patch. It's highly entertaining to watch imo. Popcorn anyone?
I love seeing all of these posts full of saltty survivor tears after the latest patch. It's highly entertaining to watch imo. Popcorn anyone?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You must live a boring life then.
Nope he is right. So many baby survivors who can't play the game without their crutch perks. I am waiting for a DS nerf. Tears will be more delicious.
I wouldn't say highly entertaining, tho I'd say highly disappointing to see how many biased people are around still defending survivors.
Don't forget the self care nerf:)
No wonder BHVR delayed the DS and SC nerfs. They forsaw how salty Survivors would get and how much they would cry on the internet.
“im lovin it”
Sure! :-) whenever self care gets nerfed prepare to open the floodgate of salty survivor tears.
Don't forget the upcoming DS nerf. The world will flood with salt.
Well come on killers couldn't hog all the tears over SWF and the omnipotent survivor imbalance. Lets survivors have a few tears now
Killers will have their share again when they realize this new patch has not made any significant difference. None that I have seen so far, and I've faced a legion of Hags and Trappers tonight.
Once the dust settles and all the entitled killer get outplayed by nerfed survivors it'll go right back to the same whiny threads.
Inb4 you try the entitled DS/SC insult I posted the same nerf ideas a ways back since I agree with them.