😎😎
! HOW DO I GET ONE
@Acesthetiic said:! HOW DO I GET ONE
@Acesthetiic said:
You must get every perk on a Claudette and Nea, then you must sell your soul to the Nea.
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/814121#Comment_814121You must get every perk on a Claudette and Nea, then you must sell your soul to the Nea.
@GrootDude said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/814121#Comment_814121
... Well I already sold my soul to Hag long ago.. not sure she’ll give it back /:
@Acesthetiic said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/814124#Comment_814124... Well I already sold my soul to Hag long ago.. not sure she’ll give it back /:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/814124#Comment_814124
Then you can’t have it! >:(
Obviously a hacked Legacy. Ez report 👌
@Boosted_Dwight said:Obviously a hacked Legacy. Ez report ?
@Boosted_Dwight said:
Obviously a hacked Legacy. Ez report ?
:O
Jealous.. :(
@DeKillerKiller said:Jealous.. :(
@DeKillerKiller said:
You should be ;)
@[Deleted User] said:hmmmmmm this does not look like legacy Claudia to me...
@[Deleted User] said:
hmmmmmm this does not look like legacy Claudia to me...
Then you’ve never seen legacy Claudia!
Ah so this is the legacy of the legacy skins eh?
Ooooohhh
A Legacy Claudette :o
Is this her true form?
O
@Andreyu44 said:OoooohhhA Legacy Claudette :oIs this her true form?Ooooohhhhttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/521/MDX9BYCZYJD5.jpeg
@Andreyu44 said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/521/MDX9BYCZYJD5.jpeg
ooooooooooooooooh
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
! HOW DO I GET ONE
You must get every perk on a Claudette and Nea, then you must sell your soul to the Nea.
... Well I already sold my soul to Hag long ago.. not sure she’ll give it back /:
Then you can’t have it! >:(
Obviously a hacked Legacy. Ez report 👌
:O
Jealous.. :(
You should be ;)
Then you’ve never seen legacy Claudia!
Ah so this is the legacy of the legacy skins eh?
Ooooohhh
A Legacy Claudette :o
Is this her true form?
Ooooohhh
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/521/MDX9BYCZYJD5.jpeg There was an error displaying this embed.O
ooooooooooooooooh