Ghost face mask from Scary movie 1?
I really want to see this mask as a cosmetic in the future. It would be so funny to go against.
I really want to see this mask as a cosmetic in the future. It would be so funny to go against.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think we should get it some day. I think it'd be fun.
Sure it's silly but hey we also got hospital gown myers and other silly skins for killers.
I would pay money for them. 5$ GF mask pack? Sold
Them? Ghost Face's masks have been $4 a piece so far.
I'd buy it without hesitation XD
Jokes aside, these would be a terrible addition to a horror game.
Funworld owns the rights to that mask, so I'd assume it's possible...but I personally don't think it would be a good fit for the game.