Is this a bug?

Or is my controller probably broken or in need of replacement. xbox. I know there is a bug forum but this is more of a is this even a thing? before reporting it.

I had a match yesterday that was insanely frustrating because a group of randoms went to hell and back trying to save me end game. They managed to pull it off yet I died because for some weird reason when I got unhooked at the exit gate I was STUCK in the crouched position and could slowly move forward for about 3 seconds before standing up. Obviously I would've escaped had that not happened.


Now just now against a Myers with franklins he hits me as I let go of the gen. I don't even try to pick up my toolbox. The same thing happened again...I crouch for no reason. If I was new to the game I would think I was accidentally hitting crouch somehow but this has never happened to me before and the first instance I was straight up locked in it. I was Adam both times....

Comments

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    Or is my controller probably broken or in need of replacement. xbox. I know there is a bug forum but this is more of a is this even a thing? before reporting it.

    I had a match yesterday that was insanely frustrating because a group of randoms went to hell and back trying to save me end game. They managed to pull it off yet I died because for some weird reason when I got unhooked at the exit gate I was STUCK in the crouched position and could slowly move forward for about 3 seconds before standing up. Obviously I would've escaped had that not happened.

    Now just now against a Myers with franklins he hits me as I let go of the gen. I don't even try to pick up my toolbox. The same thing happened again...I crouch for no reason. If I was new to the game I would think I was accidentally hitting crouch somehow but this has never happened to me before and the first instance I was straight up locked in it. I was Adam both times....

    It's a bug, sometimes when get off an intractable object like a gen, it will do that.

  • Lovely never had it before now. Both times it COMPLETELY screwed me over.