Teammates really are the real killers.
I’m seriously gonna start leaving people on the hook. When playing solo survivor I’m put on left behind bring a key and just wait. JK , but seriously there are too many survivors that just don’t belong in Red Ranks. Red Ranks are supposed to be like hey you are a really good survivor or really good killer, but these survivors are too immerse, too stubborn, can’t loop or run, afraid to get hit, or can’t push through RUIN. There are some good Red Rank survivor, but they are usually in SWF.
My huge issue is survivors are too altruistic and farming recklessly not caring about the consequences.
There’s a difference in farming a survivor to save them from dying or second phase hoping they have DS from a camping killer and being reckless farming before the killer even had a chance to leave the hook. If someone just got hook It’s okay to let the guy still on the hook for a minute. You don’t have to immediately save especially before killer even left the hook. Then you’re complaining about slugging and camping. Then on top of that your are throwing the game by doing this because most of the time you end up going down immediately because you can’t run the killer lol.
These survivors response are “I don’t care. You mad because you die” But I died because of you. How would you feel if I did that to you. Being slugged can’t do anything feeling helpless on to get hooked again after 60sec. Now you’re on death hook.
Comments
But you need a safe hook :)
I may be wrong, but I blame this skill gap on red ranks because of SWF, some people just get carried to red ranks by their 3 red rank friends.
you could possibly get three stacks if you when down for them to get away 😏
True
well, something has to be deadly to you since every killer gets cucked one after the other
SWF must be deleted
This is why I want voice as a feature in this game.
I need some kind of insurance the lobby is not filled with little trolls just trying to farm and mess around.
Simple, SFW limited to 2 people, get 2 pairs but at least it ain't gonna be cancer, cause SFW is easy win, except Vs Freddy, he gets you time, lots of it