As above, i did love the orignally, should hey reboot it?
Malcom in the corner
@Hoodied said:Malcom in the corner
@Hoodied said:
Who's in the corn?
@Akarate_Dolphin said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/813018#Comment_813018Who's in the corn?
@Akarate_Dolphin said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/813018#Comment_813018
Claudette
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/813022#Comment_813022Claudette
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/813022#Comment_813022
Ohhh, I think I understand the poll now
I'm literally watching Malcolm in the Middle right now!
Are you in my house?
@JawsIsTheNextKiller said:I'm literally watching Malcolm in the Middle right now!Are you in my house?
@JawsIsTheNextKiller said:
Yes, stop scratching your balls! lol
malcolm in the basement. new chapter confirmed
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Malcom in the corner
Who's in the corn?
Claudette
Ohhh, I think I understand the poll now
I'm literally watching Malcolm in the Middle right now!
Are you in my house?
Yes, stop scratching your balls! lol
malcolm in the basement. new chapter confirmed