A way to decrease the XP grind

Currently we only get an XP bonus for first killer and survivor match of the day and only 18 XP for an Irridescent emblem. I think more bonuses would be cool.

Examples:

First escape of the day - 250 bonus XP

First 3-4k of the day - 300 XP

First all 4 irridescent or gold game - 300 XP


Any other ideas?

Comments

  • Still dont think that would even be enough. They need to make challenges actually do-able and double fragment gain from xp.

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    Still dont think that would even be enough. They need to make challenges actually do-able and double fragment gain from xp.

    That's why I didn't say it was THE way, but A way. And also asked for other bonus suggestions. ;)

  • I discuss this on a different forum and we agreed on Rituals having fragments 5-8 (depending on daily challenge). That way it's not much of a grind for casual players but still a reason to grind.

  • @MrPeterPFL said:

    I discuss this on a different forum and we agreed on Rituals having fragments 5-8 (depending on daily challenge). That way it's not much of a grind for casual players but still a reason to grind.

    That alone would give you 30 rift tiers (for minimum that is) along with your regular plays giving ~800 exp per match (assuming a single match on each side giving enough for your rituals).