The archive's challenges are not ok.

I logged in today to see if the second part of the archives was live and I got a bug that let me see the challenges on the 4th part of the archives, I'm not even going to mention what kind of challenges they were even though I've heard some people is getting the same bug but these challenges are completely absurd. Part 1 was fine mostly even though I can see some of them being difficult for some people but the 4th page of challenges looks completely idiotic, keeping in mind that I obviously haven't tried to complete them yet but they look straight up not balanced on any way shape or form.

I'd get rid of all "Complete this challenge in a single trial" challenges, this kind of progress shouldn't be binary, I'd much rather have to kick 25 gens instead of 10 in a single trial for example, it should feel like you're making progress, not like you're smashing your head agaisnt a wall over and over until RNG is on your side, or like you're not really going to play the game because a challenge tells you to get totems/unhooks so you don't work on gens or stuff like that.

Comments

  • Possibly a joke thing among the Devs? I know there are many things that not these Devs but other Devs had something left in that was a joke amongst the devs, really dark ones too, there's an arcade style racing game that is a great example, Duke nukem has some too

  • The in a single game gives extra rewards, so not a real issue, for casual players bit cruel for top players a nice challenge, hex builds may get hit, but hex build could also hit back in response

  • Lvl 1 challenges: survive, hook some people, say hi to crows, just chill on some and push others.

    Lvl 4 challenges: get 5 stuns using only DS and no mither while the killer is carrying 3 survivors, then repair 6 generators and unlock 3 exit gates + hatch while on the basement hooks

    *MUST BE COMPLETED IN ONE MATCH*