Which tome 1 challenge took way too long to finish?

If you're like me, than you don't have any issues cleasing totems, sacrificing survivors and whatnot. Except when there's a challenge/daily to do those things, in which case, the universe conspires against you to stop you from acomplishing your goal.


So with that in mind. Which challenge from tome 1 took way longer to finish than it had any right to?


To me, it would have to be the cleanse 8 totems one.

Took me f*ing 5 or 6 matches to do it. It's like everyone was doing this same challenge at the same time...


Special mention to surviving with claudette, took like 4 games...

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • None of them. They were all pretty easy to get, even without really trying. It took me three maybe four games for the crow one but I wasn't actually working on it. Most of the challenges I just put on and then played normally since they'd happen naturally most of the time.

    I was worried about the two trapper ones since I suck as him but I got them both first try. The EGC one I slugged for and the 4k one took me a few games because I didn't slug and the last survivor kept getting hatch.

    All in all I had no issues and I'm quite excited for tome 2 now.

  • Getting 3 skill checks with This Is Not Happening. My teammates kept trying to heal me and I kept getting great skill checks while I wasn't injured.. Took 6 or 7 matches. Thank you to the two Nancy's who blocked me in a corner to heal me. I really didn't want healed but thank you anyway.

  • Crow one probably took the longest because I forgot I was even doing it after a couple matches. Would've been sweet to just disrupt the crows at the swamp boat and be done instantly lol

  • It had to have been the chest searching one

    everyone else was trying to complete it as well, and we all burned coins but it wasn’t enough!!!

  • Didn't finist tome 1 yet, but I can say the crows one.

    I often play killer and the maximum number of crows that i could find as a killer was maybe 2 #########?

    Then i realized that playing survivor make crows appear everywhere so i disturbed 10 crows a match.

  • Surviving with claudette, i have her at lvl 1 and i'm at red ranks why the hell i have to farm to level up her if i will never use her again?

  • No challenge for me took more than 1 or 2 matches

    That said, 1 match of Trapper was too much. Especially with his fun new bugs, just in time for challenges that require suffering through playing him.

1 2 ›