Where did all the Hillbillies go?

I'm on PS4 so Nurse was never a thing.but I used to get 4 or 5 Hillbillies in a row, then someone random, then another 3 Hillbillies. Now they seem almost rare. What happened?

Not that I am complaining. I hate Hillbilly. Except when I am Hillbilly.

Comments

  • I never pip as Billy. My malicious is always brown or silver cuz chainsaw time.

  • Hillbillys are staying low after what they saw happen to Nurse. They wish to avoid a cool down mechanic or a limit use duration to the chainsaw.

  • @Mr_K said:

    Hillbillys are staying low after what they saw happen to Nurse. They wish to avoid a cool down mechanic or a limit use duration to the chainsaw.

    Dev: *sips tea* "Well I know which killer to bring up at the meeting after we decide what to do with Spirit".

1 2 ›