I wish more perks and add ons played with terror radius
It’s a shame that Distressing is only an Interesting - and not a hindrance - perk for Doctor.
Also Scratched Mirror Michael is Best Michael.
It’s a shame that Distressing is only an Interesting - and not a hindrance - perk for Doctor.
Also Scratched Mirror Michael is Best Michael.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
well I mean you can use dead rabbit infinite tier 3 and distressing for a huge ass tier 3 terror radius
Ooh, interesting. I knew about monitor and dead rabbit for sneaky Myers but this is new.
I would like to see a perk that causes you to have a rolling terror radius. Meaning it slithers between 32m and as low as 8 meters every 2 seconds, probably within a chase. Might be a dumb idea but I bet it would disorient people, especially on indoor maps.