I actually really enjoy it and I find it a little funny. It's as if the updoot button got injected with some of the Blight serum only with out the horrific physical changes ๐ .
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What is an updoot? :P
Upvote. ;]
Ooooooooooh. ;]
And making the quote background not white on white? How long have these forums were up before it took them to fix those simple things? lol
I actually really enjoy it and I find it a little funny. It's as if the updoot button got injected with some of the Blight serum only with out the horrific physical changes ๐ .
updooted you because agreed
The Red was practically unreadable past 1 or 2, so yeah, this was long overdue.
I'm definitely going to enjoy not having to highlight the number to see whether it's a 2, 3, 6, 8 or 9